الثانوية التأهيلية البارودي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

THE FUTURE PERFECT// EXPLANATION//EXERCISE//ANSWERS

اذهب الى الأسفل

THE FUTURE PERFECT// EXPLANATION//EXERCISE//ANSWERS Empty THE FUTURE PERFECT// EXPLANATION//EXERCISE//ANSWERS

مُساهمة  rafai الثلاثاء 11 مايو 2010 - 18:26

أنقر فوق كلمة اقتباس الموجودة على اليسار قبل الشروع في إنجاز التمارين

English tenses for Bac students

Future Perfect

FORM Future Perfect with "Will"

SUBJECT + will + have + Past participle of the main verb

The Future Perfect expresses the idea that something will occur before another action in the future. It can also show that something will happen before a specific time in the future.

Examples:

• You will have perfected your English by the time you come back from the U.S.
  • By next November, my father will have received his promotion.
  • By May 25th ,the students will have taken three tests.
  • By the end of week I will have revised all my Maths lessons[/b]

ADVERBIALS USED WITH THE FUTURE PERFECT

This time next week / Wednesday ...

by 2015 / five o'clock / this evening ...
before Monday / June / 2015...
in ten years' time / in two months' time ...
1. Barbara and her husband…………………………….the south of Morocco by the end of next week (visit)

2. Next week, that football player……………………..with our national team for six years . (play)

3. By 2020 , our population……………………………….enormously (increase)

4. By the beginning of June , my father……………………………to France . (return)

5. Two new private radio stations……………………………..by the end of the next month . (start)

6. Many women………………………………this association by the beginning of the next year .(join)

7. The school library……………………………….many interesting books and magazines by the end of this month (receive)

8. This time next year , hundreds of palm trees………………………………….in our area (be planted)

9. A new generation of mobile phones………………………………….in the market .(be launched)

10. A considerable number of employees………………………………in that international company by next June ( be hired)

Scientists……………………………………..a new vaccine for AIDS in ten years ‘(possibly develop)

ANSWERS
1. Barbara and her husband WILL HAVE VISITED THE FUTURE PERFECT// EXPLANATION//EXERCISE//ANSWERS Clip_image001the south of Morocco by the end of next week
2. Next week, that football player THE FUTURE PERFECT// EXPLANATION//EXERCISE//ANSWERS Clip_image002WILL HAVE PLAYED with our national team for six years .
3. By 2020 , our population WILL HAVE INCREASED enormously
4. By the beginning of June , my father WILL HAVE RETURNED to France .
5. Two new private radio stations THE FUTURE PERFECT// EXPLANATION//EXERCISE//ANSWERS Clip_image002WILL HAVE STARTED by the end of the next month .
6. Many women THE FUTURE PERFECT// EXPLANATION//EXERCISE//ANSWERS Clip_image002WILL HAVE JOINED this association by the beginning of the next year
7. The school library THE FUTURE PERFECT// EXPLANATION//EXERCISE//ANSWERS Clip_image002WILL HAVE RECEIVED many interesting books and
magazines by the end of this month
8. This time next year , hundreds of palm trees THE FUTURE PERFECT// EXPLANATION//EXERCISE//ANSWERS Clip_image002WILL HAVE BEEN PLANTED in our area
9. A new generation of mobile phones THE FUTURE PERFECT// EXPLANATION//EXERCISE//ANSWERS Clip_image002WILL HAVE BEEN LAUNCHED in the market
10. A considerable number of employees WILL HAVE BEEN HIRED THE FUTURE PERFECT// EXPLANATION//EXERCISE//ANSWERS Clip_image001in that international company by next June
11. Scientists THE FUTURE PERFECT// EXPLANATION//EXERCISE//ANSWERS Clip_image002WILL HAVE POSSIBLY DEVELOPED a new vaccine for AIDS in ten years
rafai
rafai

المساهمات : 114
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/11/2009

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى