the present perfect simple with just and already practice

اذهب الى الأسفل

the present perfect simple with just and already practice

مُساهمة  rafai في الإثنين 9 نوفمبر 2009 - 14:41

Rewrite the following sentences using the PRESENT PERFECT TENSE.

PATTERN ONE : has/ have + just + past participle

e.g I saw the new film a few minutes ago.

I have just seen the new film.

1. Betty sent an email to her cousin a few minutes ago.

Betty.................................................................................................

2. My sister gave me flowers a few minutes ago.

My sister ..........................................................................................

3. They tested the alarm system a few days ago.

They...................................................................................................

4. You drank a cup of coffee a few hours ago.

You.....................................................................................................

5. Michael married Beatrice a few weeks ago.

Michael ..............................................................................................

Then write two sentences of your own using the same pattern

Sentence 1:........................................................................................................

Sentence2: ........................................................................................................

PATTERN TWO has/ have+ already+ past participle

e.g A: Why don’t you brush your hair ?

B: Because I have already brushed it.

1. A: Why don’t you clean your teeth ?

B: Because...........................................................................................

2. A: Why don’t you do your homework ?

B: Because ..........................................................................................

3. A: Why doesn’t Mary answer the door ?

B: Because .................................................................................................

4. A: Why don’t you take an aspirin ?

B: Because ..........................................................................................

5. A:Why doesn’t your sister change her hairstyle ?

Then write two sentences of your own using the same pattern.

Sentence1:................................................................................................

Sentence2:................................................................................................
rafai

المساهمات : 114
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/11/2009

معاينة صفحة البيانات الشخصي للعضو

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

رد: the present perfect simple with just and already practice

مُساهمة  rafai في الأحد 2 مايو 2010 - 13:43

Rewrite the following sentences using the PRESENT PERFECT TENSE.

PATTERN ONE : has/ have + just + past participle[

e.g I s
aw the new film a few minutes ago.

I have just seen the new film.

1.Betty sent an email to her cousin a few minutes ago.

Betty.................................................................................................

2.My sister gave me flowers a few minutes ago
My sister .........................................................................................

3.They tested the alarm system a few days ago.
They..................................................................................................

4. You drank a cup of coffee a few hours ago.

You.....................................................................................................

5. Michael married Beatrice a few weeks ago.

Michael ..............................................................................................]

Then write two sentences of your own using the same pattern

Sentence 1:.......................................................................................................

Sentence2: .......................................................................................................

PATTERN TWO : has / have+ already+ past participle
e.g A: Why don’t you brush your hair ?
B: Because I have already brushed it.
[/b]

1. A: Why don’t you clean your teeth ?
B: Because...........................................................................................

2.A: Why don’t you do your homework ?

A: Why doesn’t Mary answer the door ?
B: Because .................................................................................................

A: Why don’t you take an aspirin ?
B: Because .........................................................................................

A:Why doesn’t your sister change her hairstyle ?
B: Because .........................................................................................

Then write two sentences of your own using the same pattern.

Sentence1:................................................................................................
Sentence2:...............................................................................................
rafai

المساهمات : 114
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/11/2009

معاينة صفحة البيانات الشخصي للعضو

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى