الثانوية التأهيلية البارودي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

REVIEW OF THE PAST SIMPLE AND THE PRESENT PERFECT

اذهب الى الأسفل

REVIEW OF THE PAST SIMPLE AND THE PRESENT PERFECT Empty REVIEW OF THE PAST SIMPLE AND THE PRESENT PERFECT

مُساهمة  rafai الأحد 8 نوفمبر 2009 - 18:33

Exercise 1

Sub/verb

Past simple

Present perfect

He/ speak

He spoke

He has spoken

She/ see

We / go

You / carry

They / stop

I/ write

They / do

He /try

You / take

I Copy this chart and complete it

Simple Past or Present Perfect Simple

Exercise 5

Put the verbs into the correct tense (simple past or present perfect simple).

1. A: (you / buy) ...................................the tickets for our journey yet?

2. B: Yes, I (go).................................to the station yesterday and (buy)..........................................the tickets.

3. A: What time (you / go)..........................................there?

4. B: I (take)..................................a friend to the station in the morning. His train (leave)........................................at 9:45.

5. A: (you / pack)........................................your bags yet?

6. B: Of course. And I (ask / already.....................................my neighbour to empty my letter box. What about you?

7. B: I (pack.......................................my bags two days ago.

Simple Past or Present Perfect Simple

Exercise 2

Put the verbs into the correct tense (simple past or present perfect simple).

1.Mother: I want to prepare dinner. (you / wash) ..............3.................................. the dishes yet?

2.Daughter: I (wash) ............................ the dishes yesterday, but I (have / not) ..........................the time yet to do it today.

3.Mother: (you / do / already) ................................................... your homework?

4.Daughter: No, I (come / just).................................................home from school.

5.Mother: You (come).................................home from school two hours ago!

6.Daughter: Well, but my friend Lucy (call) ......................... when I (arrive).................................and I (finish / just)..........................................the phone call.

7.Mother: (you / see / not................................Lucy at school in the morning?

8.Daughter: Yes, but we (have / not)...........................................time to talk then.

Are these signals used with the Simple Past or the present perfect :

Last year

just

since

yesterday

Two weeks ago

already

yet

In 2005

ever

The other day

So far