الثانوية التأهيلية البارودي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

REVIEW OF THE PAST SIMPLE AND CONTINUOUS= ANSWERS

اذهب الى الأسفل

REVIEW OF THE PAST SIMPLE AND CONTINUOUS= ANSWERS Empty REVIEW OF THE PAST SIMPLE AND CONTINUOUS= ANSWERS

مُساهمة  rafai الثلاثاء 4 مايو 2010 - 16:49

REVIEW OF THE PAST SIMPLE AND CONTINUOUS

Put the verbs in the brackets into the Past Simple or the Past continuous
Example: I (watch) _____ TV when you came. (key = was watching )

/

What (you do)............................................. when the phone rang?

I was waiting for my sister when it (start)................................... to rain.

I (decide).................................................. not to go to America.

He (sleep).................................................... until midnight and then he woke up.

We (play)............................................ football from 10 to 12 o'clock.

I (walk)....................................... along the street when I met my ex-wife.

(you know)............................................... that I am as tall as you are?

Who (you tal........................................... to on the phone when I arrived?

The children (play)............................... in the garden when someone shouted very loudly.

Jenny (fall asleep)........................................ while she was watching an interesting film.

What (you do)........................................... at 6 o'clock in the morning?

He looked at the window and (find)........................................ that
someone was standing behind it.

When we arrived Ann (leave just)....................................................

He said that he (be)................................................... on holiday.

I called Peter and then I (go)................................................ out.

Mary (wear)............................................... a very nice coat at the party yesterday.

While I was swimming someone (steal)....................................... my watch.

I (wash)................................ my hair when I realized I hadn't phoned Katie.

The sun (shine)............................................... and birds were singing.

Where (you live) …………………………………….. in 2000?
ANSWERS

1. Were you doing/ 2.started /3. Decided/4.slept
/5..were playing /.6.was walking /7.did you know../8.were you talking

9. Were playing /10. Fell asleep/ 11.were you doing / 12. Found /13.was just leaving /14. Was /15. Went / 16. Was wearing / 17.stole /18. Was washing 19. Was shining / 20.were you living .
[b]

rafai
rafai

المساهمات : 114
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/11/2009

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى