الثانوية التأهيلية البارودي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

BAC EXAM // LANGUAGE QUESTIONS// ANSWERS

اذهب الى الأسفل

BAC EXAM // LANGUAGE QUESTIONS// ANSWERS Empty BAC EXAM // LANGUAGE QUESTIONS// ANSWERS

مُساهمة  rafai الإثنين 10 مايو 2010 - 13:09

BAC LANGUAGE QUIZ 2nd YEAR

I.REWRITE THESE SENTENCES BEGINNING WITH TRHE WORDS GIVEN.

1. They
will understand every thing.

Everything.......................................................................................................................................

2. Someone has stolen my wallet.

My wallet.........................................................................................................................................

3.People mustn't leave bicycles in the driveway.
Bicycles..........................................................................................................................................

4. They built that skyscaper in 1924.
That skyscraper..............................................................................................................................

5.They were cooking dinner when I arrived.

Dinner............................................................................................................................................

Answers : 1. will be understood. 2.My wallet has been stolen 3.mustn’t be left in the driveway 4. Was built in 1924. 5. Was being cooked when I arrived

II. Rewrite these sentences using the words given.

1. " Ann found he car in another town", William said.

William said...............................................................................................................................

2." I'm going to help Susan with the housework", Paul said
Paul said....................................................................................................................................

3."If you give me some money, I will help you" the man promised Bill.

The man promised Bill that..........................................................................................................

4." I want to go to the thatre but I don't have enough money,", Tom said.
Tom said.....................................................................................................................................

5. " We have been living here for a long time", They said.

They said......................................................................................................................................

Answers :
1.William said that Ann had found the car in another town
2. Paul said that he was going to help Susan with the housework.......
3.The man promised Bill that. If he gave him some money,he would help him.
4." Tom saidthat he wanted he to go to the theatre but he didn’t have enough money
5. They said.. they had been living there for a long time
_________________________________________________________________________________
........................................................................................................................................................................
III .
fill in the blanks with the correct answer..

1. I don't understand this point of grammar. I wish. I ......................(understood/would understand/ had understood)this point of gra
2. It never stops raining here. I wish it.......................... (stopped/ would stop / had stopped) raining.
3. I miss my friends. I wish my friends............................(were / would be / had been ) here.
4.I didn't see the TV programme but everybody said it was excellent. I wish I ....................(saw
/ would see / had seen
)it

5. I went out in the rain and now I have a bad cold.I wish i ......................(didn't go / wouldn't go / hadn't gone) out.

Answers :
1. Understood 2. Would stop
3. Were 4.had seen 5. Hadn’t gone
rafai
rafai

المساهمات : 114
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/11/2009

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى